I'm currently between contracts, so I have more time in which to be intentional as to what I'm focusing on. David Perell's "Daily Writing #9: Learn Like an Athlete" suggested:
Learn in three-month sprints and commit to a new learning project every quarter.
These are the ones I'm currently excited by:
- recertify my status as an AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
- obtain Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) Certification using the voucher I bought in summer 2020
- study towards AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty
Skills and tools
Become more proficient in the following tools:
- Mac (after my recent purchase of a Mac Mini M1)
- Pandoc, book format conversion.